A place of support and encouragement. A safe place to ask questions and
be yourself. Prince of Peace Lutheran church is a place you belong.
We believe the best opportunity for faith and friendship to grow is through regular worship and participating in the small group ministries of the church. In Sunday morning and midweek worship, we are challenged and comforted through the preached word of God and the sacraments. In GroupLife, friendship and faith have a place to grow.
Our Mission: Grow Deep. Reach Out.
Our Vision: To be a life transforming community relevant in a changing culture.
Our Core Values:
- Christ-centered journey of faith
- Inviting all into a relationship with Jesus
- Learning and growing in our faith
- Deepening our relationship to God through prayer and worship
- Welcoming all into community resulting in changed lives
- Serving and giving in response to God’s love
- Excellence and intentional ministry are God honoring
- Growing smaller and larger through GroupLife
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more info. Consider donating to help make this valuable ministry available for others.
*Our Podbean is for positive interaction, supportive of our public mission and ministry. We reserve the right to remove any and all user-contributed content deemed to be inappropriate. Thank you.